Quintessential Coche-Dury Divulgence Dinners
Matter of Taste Hong Kong 2018 stages on two evenings a bespoke dinner, the “The Quintessential Coche-Dury Divulgence” presented by Pearl of Burgundy (Hong Kong official Coche-Dury importer) featuring rare wines from the illustrious Domaine Coche-Dury. As described by Robert Parker, Jean-François Coche-Dury is “one of the greatest winemakers on planet earth”, producing in very limited quantities wines which have reached cult status among Chardonnay lovers. Wine Advocate Editor-in-Chief Lisa Perrotti-Brown (MW) led the exceptional wine programme of the dinner which which were paired with the culinary mastery of Chef Umberto Bombana of three Michelin star rated restaurant 8 ½ Otto e Mezzo Bombana.
- 1999 Domaine Coche-Dury Meursault Rougeot
- 2007 Domaine Coche-Dury Meursault Rougeot
- 2010 Domaine Coche-Dury Corton Charlemagne
- 2013 Domaine Coche-Dury Bourgogne Blanc
- 2014 Domaine Coche-Dury Meursault Perrieres
- 2015 Domaine Coche-Dury Meursault